Saturday, March 19, 2011

Big boobies

Once upon a time, a long time ago, in a locker room far far away, a more developed female peer told me that in order to say that I myself had big breasticles, I would have to be able to hold a pencil underneath one said breast. So yes, I did try this...for the remaining 10 years. Never once was I able to hold a pencil underneath one of my not so well endowed member. But alas..it struck me tonight that AH HA!! I can now biatcha! I have finally, after many years of praying to some God of genetics who failed to pass on any sort of cleavage to me, figured out a way to pass this test. Sag..all I needed was some sag. Oh yes, I did...I did just go there. Fear not, my small chested sisters, you too shall one day hold a pencil underneath your breasts and you will, in fact, beem in delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment