Tuesday, January 17, 2012

HEY! My limb just fell off!!


I was sitting in class today, sucking on my lemon drop, wondering just how in the world I'm actually going to survive being an adult.

My teacher was talking, I don't know about what really, was having a Charlie Brown moment when all of a sudden I hear "Oh YA! You're limbs can just..POP!!! Right off! I'm serious, they do!" That was that. Seriously, that was that.

Talk about my lemon drop becoming a vomit stopper right? So then to completely and totally just day dream some more in a class where really, I should have undivided attention in since I AM basically training for my future job as a real live adult. I thought about what limb I'd like to have just fall off, on random fallingoffidness..

There's your usual, leg, toe, finger, arm, boob. What have you. Is a boob a limb? It is to me. I pick up scissors with my boob. Cut cut!! So I decided...IF I were to have any limb just fall off...how about an arm. Pick it up, all gangreney and black and shit...then totally just scare the living crap out of whomever was by me and start beating myself with it.

Lesson? You always must find the positive in every negative.

1 comment:

  1. do you think most people don't leave comments, simply because they just. don't. know. what. to. say?

    ReplyDelete