Monday, January 23, 2012

Save the flys



Back in 1988, I was playing hide and seek outside. I climbed into the garbage can. Why? Fuck if I know. It had a lid, dark, hide I will. So I'm just chilling in there..thinking about how completely and totally awesome I am that NOBODY is going to find me because who the fuck would look in a garbage can? Yeah, I win right? So I'm in there for...ok I'll say 2 minutes because nobody wants to know how long I was actually in there and that people forgot I exsisted. I hop out and look in what I was just hiding in and see these little white worm things. Awwwww white worms!! They need to be fed! So I go inside, grab the ketchup. Worms like ketchup. Spray a shit ton on the bottom of it because I figure they are hungry. Run in and tell my dad that I fed the worms in the trash can thinking that God is really going to love me for this..and the next thing I know, I'm getting a lesson on how to clean a garbage can. Like I knew they were flies.

Evil.

Flies all need to live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment