Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tttttttttttttime Tttttttttttravel


Not so long ago in the town that I grew up in, in a house that was close to the school that I went to on a street that I rode down everyday to get to my school was a man on one of those streets with numbers declaring his residence. This man had little to zero supporters for his idea and invention with which he was trying to build. I was most likely a wee little lassie of a mere 14..

Anyway. So I read in the paper that morning that the gestapo that is the town which I grew up in arrested this guy and took him to the insanity ward. I'm not politically correct. I was really upset by this. This dude, who in my mind, was COMPLETELY sane, was building a time machine. I was actually seriously irrate about the whole thing. He got arrested?! What the fuck. What if he really was on to something! Now we'll never know because he's locked up and drugged up.

This story has carried with me..for fear of revealing my true age..ok like 19 years..and I often wonder, if this man had succeeded in building his time machine, would he have blown up or actually traveled to where he wanted to be?

Gestapo obviously (and his family too..boo on them) thought he'd blow up everyone, including himself, and sent him away. It's too bad, because I'd have liked to borrow this time machine. If I admit that too loudly, I may get locked up.

1 comment:

  1. or perhaps it's the captcha that keeps them from commenting?

    ReplyDelete